  Re: Castle World is dead.

Hello! (...) Of course the 'Castle World community' must not be confused with the 'LEGO Castle community'. There *may* be people out there who build castles, churches, medieval towns, chariots and battle machines or even just collect LEGO Castle (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) This is one of the most sensible posts of this entire thread, IMO. I'm not a Castle-head, but I've been following the discussion here -- half entertained, half annoyed by the level of whining I'm reading. In my view, Jojo's point makes so much (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)