Re: My Signature Fig!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 20:27:23 GMT

craig hamilton wrote:

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Tamyra Teed writes:
I finally got a good picture of my Sig Fig up :)
I've started a different site for all the Castleworld stuff so Shiri you
might want to change the info now that you've got it up :( sorry I
should have thought about that before....

Everything is at http://home.att.net/~CastleRealm/
e-mail is CastleRealm@worldnet.att.net
so far, only my fig, though I need to get some batteries and I'll get
some more pics up!!!

  she's awesome, tamy!  the name, charkoti is intriquing, as is the building
behind her! i've made those same steps out of "landspeeder hoods" too!
welcome to castleworld!

  later ~ craig~

I originally had the steps made out of grey ones... though it just
looked tooooo grey :( when I noticed I had enough of the beige ones I
decided to see how that looked, not exactly what I wanted.. though at
least it does give it some color..
the building can be seen on my other website, it's the Wizards Hut, I
was going to take some better pics to put those up on the website,
though I ran outta juice in the camera :\ so I'll be doing a wallyworld
run today to get some new ones! and hopefully get some more pics taken!

I've got a counterpart for Charkoti, just haven't figured out a name
yet. I'll try to get some pics of that fig up soon.
Also.. anyone that might want to work on a story line together that
isn't already... or might want another faction in someone that already
is, I'd be willing...

Glad you liked the pic!

--
Keep on Bricken'