    Re: Tauros Military Outpost —Bruce Hietbrink
   Wilson, Very cool. This is one of the most original fortress MOCs I've seen. As others have said, I love how it is built in a "real" location--the design of the fortress is based around the setting in which it is located. A great example of this is (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Tauros Military Outpost —Wilson Raska
   (...) Cool, thanks Bruce! Building around the landscape was a really fun challenge for this project. And I think the sloped walls on the inside give it a very aesthetic and natural look, which makes it more fun to look at. (...) Yeah, I've seen some (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)