  Re: Tauros Military Outpost

(...) How convenient that you return just after CW is getting back up! <grin> (...) multi-tiered natural look that you developed. You have a lot of varied detail too. Oh, and the timeline was great. It would be interesting to see you use some of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tauros Military Outpost

(...) Yeah, that is pretty convenient, although not planned. I've been in the process of building the site pages for a couple months now (I'm extremely lazy, if you couldn't tell already) but I just finally got everything lined up the other day. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)