    Re: Tauros Military Outpost —Erick Jensen
   Wow, such detail. So cool. I would steal that too. Did it win a prize at the fair or just for show? e. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Tauros Military Outpost —Wilson Raska
   (...) No, the project was for display only. I'm the head Lego judge in our Hobby building at our fair, so I get some special privelages, like having my own display case. The whole thing is explained in detail in this post: (URL) for the comments. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)