    Velaria, version 3.0 —Jason Cicchini
   The Secretarium, home to the Chronicles of Velaria, has moved, this time to a wonderful banner and pop-up free site graciously hosted by Ozbricks.com. Check it out, and as always, feedback of any kind is welcomed and appreciated! (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Velaria, version 3.0 —Anthony Sava
   (...) Looks good, Jason, and welcome to ozbricks! It's so nice not to have to worry about banners. I was going to suggest you give credit to ozbricks for hosting you, but then I looked again and saw you did indeed have a link in your links page. My (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)