    Re: IOM Story update! —Tony Hafner
   (...) It's very easy to get around, though I think it's always a good idea to get rid of frames if possible. Do people really need to get from any given page directly to any other? Also, if each page makes sense on its own then you can give people a (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: IOM Story update! —Josiah Nicely
   (...) You know, I thought about this, but I decided to use frames to two reasons: 1) the server I was using was being too darn tempermental with the site so I scaled it down to load with the minimum bandwidth possible, 2) Once I changed to a new (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)