Re: IOM Story update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 06:11:01 GMT

So far pretty good! i haven't read too much story wise, but heres some thoughts
about the site.

whatever font you are using, my cpu doesn't have so the placing is a little
messed up (words covered by images, etc).  my frustration with that kept me
from going any further tonight (ill spend some more time next time im free in
front of a computer).  i have no idea how to work html (i do my site on lugnet,
which uses super easy, super simple ftx), so i dunno if that problem is even
fixable, but i suspect it is.

keep up the work, and ill say more later! promise!

-lenny

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Josiah Nicely writes:
Hey, first chapter out. More soon to follow, but before I commitall this to
the web, I would appreciate some feedback concering at least these certain
things:

Ease of use of the Site ( does navigation flow easily or is it choppy )

Size of the pictures ( are they too small?)

Editing of the pictures ( do they need work or do they convey the idea of
the story? )

Overall constuction of the site ( I know it's not professional, but does the
site look coherrent or does it needs some aesthetic work? )

Thanks, I love doing this, but it's a learning process and the more
criticism the better I get. And I'm also looking to do some story
collaboration. I've got a few ideas, and some bends for my story, especially
with regards to Timmy. By the way, anyone who wants to use Timmy in their
stories, go ahead. He's a mischevious one that devil. And his power of evil
will grow as he stays on the Island. He WILL be an opponent to be
recognized. But not yet. These things take time. So much for the spoiler as
it is.

http://www.angelfire.com/va3/jnicely/

LMTWYT

- Joe