    Re: Sorjin's Comic 3 —Anthony Sava
   (...) While I will admit I do not reply much to IOM posts, I felt compelled after reading your story. It has consitently been a very well done, well implemented and entertaining story, and I tip my hat to you. --Anthony (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Sorjin's Comic 3 —Tony Hafner
   (...) Thanks for the nod, I really appreciate it! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)