Re: Shhh!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 02:35:13 GMT

Sorry, I meant to post this in .cw, so FUT there please!

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Shh, don't tell Shiri... something evil within her decided to post pictures of
the Big Five against her conscious will. She would never do it herself, of
course, if she was in her right mind. But she's not, so you get to see them.

The pictures were taken approximately 30 years ago (give or take a few). CW
timeline, naturally.

[The only thing that is not presented accurately is <cough> pink hair <cough>
which she WILL get around doing sometime, she just haven't found any paint
markers yet. (Hey, she can't let Craig down!)]

Just like I said, Shiri does not intend to spoil any surprises... not one, got
that?!