  Re: THE EASTER INVASION: The Second Wave!

(...) tier with the red/brown railing is a wonderful rendition of the top tier of a Japanese castle I came across called Azuchi-jo. And I like the combo of the black slope pieces anchoring the plate roofs - very natural look and nice integration. (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: THE EASTER INVASION: The Second Wave!

(...) The top balcony has become my favorite feature of the gatehouse...I designed after viewing the top of Kumamoto and Azuchi... And I like the combo of the black slope (...) I vever seem to have enough slope pieces = ) ALL of the roof plates are (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)