    Re: Parallels —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Jeff - everything you said is dead on (since we *WERE* at your house at the time). Let me just add a thing or two: Nathan and I got lost on our way back from Arlington and took that time to talk about Castle World. We both agreed that in (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Parallels —Shiri Dori
   (...) <snip> (...) Exactly - I remember that's also exactly how you portrayed it to Chris, me, Jeff and Tim (he just happened to be there). (...) yes, I'll remind you - it *didn't* come up that night. It came up between you and Craig a short while (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Parallels (nope!) —Richard Noeckel
   Thank you all, and I do honestly believe it t’was a chance occurrence now. I wasn’t tryin’ to ‘over analyses’ anything, it’s just that the uncanny connection and conception of each threw me. I guess if you’ve read the stories in question you’d see (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)