 Castle / Castle Organizations / 95
Re: sorry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:38:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Ravi Mohan writes:
to shiri or whoever's admin in CW well sorry about my pics for castlewold i'm working on a new weapon and will put em up as soon as they are ready.it'll take 2 to 3 weeks
                                                      Ravi

That's cool, take your time =).  If anyone else has anything they want to
send in go right ahead.  I'm almost done moving all the content from the
original site to the temp site.  We're getting a domain name and things are
going to get a little easier for everyone soon, promise.

Ps my e-mail account can receive but not send-its hotmail-any ideas????

I have no idea, sorry. =(

~Nathan McD.

http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/
http://www.uniquesurf.com/default.asp?rid=DeadlyDingo