 Castle / Castle Organizations / 61
  Re: tour of gregor tower begins

Very cool Craig, These creations always seem to take on a much more mythelogical signifigance when people add their stories. Is this tower in any way influenced by an old movie called "In the Name of the Rose" (I think thats what it was) This movie (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: tour of gregor tower begins

(...) sometimes i think the stories are there in the creations already, we just have to look for them and write them down. (...) hadn't really thought of it. great movie though! i was much more into m.c. escher as direct inspiration. ~ like that (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org)