 Castle / Castle Organizations / 120
  Does lugnet.castle.org really need to exist?

I'm curious as to whether we really need lugnet.castle.org any more? It has been posted to occaisionally over the past year or so, but none of the posts really belong there (being either completely non-organizational in nature, or being Castleworld (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.admin.general)