 Castle / Castle Organizations / 10
    Re: Signature Characters —Christopher Lindsey
   (...) Hi Cale, Very cool... Glad to see some plant people in Legos too... :) Even though I do programming/sysadmin/computer security stuff for a living, my degrees are actually in Landscape Architecture and Horticulture. So which Acer is he? Or is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

        Re: Signature Characters —Cale Leiphart
   (...) Never considered that much. Most likely the whole genus but if i had to pick it would probably be any of the Japanese maples. And thats a clever pun. (...) They might not be done for a long time. The Lego world has quite a dearth of plant (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org)