 Castle / Ninja / 94
  Re: inevitable survey thread >_< (comments)

(...) True. It is fairly close to the hairstyle of Japanese women at that time. Maybe I'll have to get me an islander or three now. I'm gonna need a Tomoe Gozen minifig for a project and that would look better than the standard long hair. Chris (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: inevitable survey thread >_< (comments)

(...) I never owned any islanders til I embarked on my superfortress plan a few years ago...After acquiring some islanders in the first couple bulk lots I purchased, I began experimenting w/ minifig accessories and figures (primarily determining (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: inevitable survey thread >_< (comments)

(...) I (...) I have a LEGO hair piece that has two ponytails, one over each shoulder. I think it came with a male 'fig, but it works better on females. Did you try using it? (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)