 Castle / Ninja / 79
78  |  80
Subject:
Wow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 09:20:47 GMT

As of 4:15 am Sunday morning US EST, .castle.ninja had more posts in the
last 24 hours than .castle...

Nice momentum...I am thoroughly satisfied =8^)

I don't care if it is a new group record or not (castleworld probably set
that), but who cares!

Very cool to discuss this theme openly and often...I hope it continues this way!

                      (insomnia) John