 Castle / Ninja / 67
  Re: Green Ninjas and the Red Warlord

(...) <set:3345> and <set:3346> do not show up on the LegoShop website, are they still available over the phone? James (who hopes he hasn't missed out because L.D. can't keep to a timetable.) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Green Ninjas and the Red Warlord

(...) I orderd mine from the Lego S@H phone# on a few occasions...Initially, these sets were backordered, but that doesn't seem to be a problem anymore... ***I will caution you to order between 9am+5pm. Otherwise, you may get the less knowledgable (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)