 Castle / Ninja / 5
Re: missing/broken "img"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:16:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Todd,

The "castle-ninja.gif" either isn't there, or is named something else,
'cuz it doesn't show as a valid image on this new page/directory
(".castle.ninja").

Just thought you'd want to know.

Thanks,
Franklin

PS,
I got first post!  ;-)

You got first post that the system actually accepted.  The system just
blipped on mine and never went to the "message posting".  :-(

Anyway, in honor of Ninja getting it's own sub-section, my son and I put
together the Flying Ninja Castle on Saturday.  Nothing but rain over the
wekend - perfect Lego weather.  I got two of these figuring I could make a
complete four sided castle, but now I wish I had three or even four.

Bruce