 Castle / Ninja / 265
Re: Japan Miniland at Billund (not my pics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 23:45:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Kung-Khoon Quah writes:
Someone mentioned these pics to me and I felt compelled to share them to
others since the photographer, Sandy Kostow, did not post these to Lugnet.
So first to Sandy, if you are lurking, thanks for taking the pics and hope
don't mind my posting the link since you don't seem to post much.
Wow...thanks for posting the link....those works are
beautiful...sigh...kinda leaves you wanting to have the inventory of plates
necesary for even one of those roofs doesn't it ?