 Castle / Ninja / 240
  Ninjas

Hi all. I was wondering uf anyone had some green/brown rope with climbing grips on them for either trade or sale? I am also looking for black ninjas with either color katana, black preferred, also for trade/sale. Anyone got either they would want to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)