 Castle / Ninja / 146
  Brickfest

Hello to Ninja fans. I am planning to attend Brickfest in DC next month and i am bringing ninja MOC along with my airport. I was wondering if anybody else with ninja stuff is planning to attend. If anyone is planning to come I thought it might be (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Brickfest

(...) Why compete? Join us! There's no reason why not, really - a visitor from the "Eastern" realms around... whaddaya say? Personally I would love to have you join us. I think Fritz is also bringing some oriental figs (CMIIW). -Shiri (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Brickfest

(...) Joel do you have a pic. of your airport? just wondering because i'm bringing mine also...... (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Brickfest

Joel, Saw this late but I am planning to attend Brickfest and will be bringing my newly completed Himeji Castle (still working on it) with super detailed interiors and as realistic roofs. Hope to meet up with you there. KK (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Brickfest

(...) Right you are on all counts, Shiri! First, there's no real need for a 'competition' (I've always considered Ninja a part of Castle anyway). Second, I am bringing 3 eastern characters: Emperor Antonio Inoki, Gen. Toshiaki Kawada, and the hon. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Brickfest

(...) Ooh, sounds like a treat. Frank (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Brickfest

Wish I could go, but just can't justify the airfare from Tokyo... Chris (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)