 Castle / Ninja / 137
    Re: Lego Ninja Theme Chess Set —Kung-Khoon Quah
   James, Thanks for the kinds words on the set. Your idea of Lego offering pre-made chess boards is a very good one. As usual, AFOLs can come up with ideas that would probably be money makers for TLC but some of our ideas never see the light of day. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Lego Ninja Theme Chess Set —James Jackson
   (...) I think so too. That is why I set the follow-ups to go to lugnet.dear-lego James J. P.S.: After thinking about it, the hoods from the Star Wars Emperor's guards or ninjas would be interesting if used on a bishop... (...) It would be nice if (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Introductions —Drew Setter
   I should have done this during my earlier post. I just want to introduce myself. My name is Drew Setter and I'm waiting for my registration information to process so I can become a full fledged member. I've been lurking around lugnet for awhile now (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.dear-lego)