 Castle / Ninja / 113
  Another fun history link

Since lots of folks get their "Japanese history" from movies I figure I'd post some good links when I come across them. After all, can you imagine learning American history from "The Patriot"? (URL) Barker chris@superfami.com (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Another fun history link

(...) Always appreciatd!!! After all, can you (...) I prefer Warner Brothers cartoons...more accurate. (...) EXCELLENT! Thank You... I have used search engines and webtv search features to look for links, but I have never encountered this one... (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)