 Castle / 9995
9994  |  9996
Subject:
Shields & Torsos from Legoland Castle set 6080
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 23:24:13 GMT

I'm new to all this, don't know how to post in multiple newsgroups at the
same time (yet).  Just uploaded some LDRAW/MLCAD DAT files for shields &
torsos with skins created by BMP2LDRAW32. They can be found at:

Blue Shield with Yellow Rampant Lion, Red Border:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2714

Yellow Shield with Blue Rampant Lion, Red Border:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2715

Torso with Blue Shield, Yellow Rampant Lion, Yellow Border:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2716

Torso with Yellow/Black Shield, Black/Yellow Crossed Pikes, Blue Border:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2717

In my Brickshelf Gallery you can find pics & datfiles for 'virtual' Legoland
castles I'm 'recreating' (since I can't (yet) afford to buy the originals or
even to scrounge up enough bricks to recreate them in reality).

"Please don't hurt me...." - Final Words of random peasant