 Castle / 9930 (+5)
  Guarded Inn & HP in one msg ! :)

Hi all ! My Guarded Inn arrived earlier this week. I must say, after seeing the scans, I was worried, but the set looks very good here, much better than those on the scan. Strange horse included here also :) Second thing, i was looking for those (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  WHERE ARE ALL THE LEGO MOCS GONE?

Hiya all..... Kev from Australia here.... I dont post alot on here.. I do read bits and pieces that interest me... but it seems lately, there hasnt been anything interesting....??? What happened to all the posts of peoples new MOCS.... is no-one (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WHERE ARE ALL THE LEGO MOCS GONE?

(...) Oh those castle people...their in their own little world ;) Take a look: (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Some Photos of Brickfest Castle Room!

Here are 56 photos I took in the Castle room at Brickfest. I didn't get to photograph every MOC, and some pictures didn't turn out, but you can catch part of the experience at this temporary URL (hastily organized and unedited.) Hold onto your jaw. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some Photos of Brickfest Castle Room!

If some helpful person can identify names and builders from these photos, you'd be doing them and me a service... I know a bunch of them but I photographed hastily. The photos have numbers from 33 to 89. (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact