 Castle / 9880 (+5)
  Re: Factions

(...) I think the black monarch is just the warrior king of the BK. He has a pet ghost, or at least mine does. Somebody help me out with this one. The BK are almost unanimously classified as evil. Why? They have always seemed so chivalrous and good (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

The Guarded Inn... Yah... One benefit to not being a Brickfest is I get to be the first in the U.S. to post that they got their Guarded Inn. (Yes I got the extra horse) Eric Kingsley (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

(...) If D.C. wasn't such a haul for me, I'd be tempted to swing by my apartment on the way out to see if I got mine, unfortunately that would cost an hour or so, and I'm hoping that by leaving no later than 4:00 I can get to Brickfest before 9:00 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

(...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

(...) Damn, I hate when that happens... Eric K. (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact