 Castle / 9777
  Another Brickfest idea...

Has anybody considered bringing a dock? Surely not everyone's characters will arrive on horseback(or walking)? Somebody belongs to seafaring people, don't they? I'd be willing to bring any large blue or tan baseplates that I have to help build a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another Brickfest idea...

(...) I was planning on bringing a dock, unfortunately, it looks like I will have almost zero building time between now and Brickfest, and sadly, I'm not even 100% confident I will be able to attend. Unfortunately I have a major work deliverable (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events.brickfest)