 Castle / 9750 (+5)
  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Lego's minifig packs have not been too pretty in recent years. And when they have come out, they feature only main characters that are easy to get in other ways. The Fright Knight minifig pack comes to mind. I can't really see them putting in (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) I sure hope they do surprise us. Either with minifig sets like the ones they did for Star Wars or an accessory pack with the armor, helmet, and sword along the hats, wands, etc. Of course, the Diagon Alley set is almost like an accessory pack. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Yes, you still need spoiler notices. It is a little thing called COURTESY, which seems to be missing from today's (and yesterday's) school curricula. Paul Sinasohn in a bad mood today (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Villages

(...) A286 just north of Chichester. Foot & Mouth prevented a visit on my last trip to the UK (late March), but a previous visit was very inspiring. (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Detailed Pics of HP Elements

Hi, let's brighten up a little bit the fog of speculation with these pics: (URL) René www.1000steine.de (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact