(...) I can see that. I hate it (aside from a few parts here and there), but the "Harry Potter Target Market" could like it. Seems like there is a lot of playability in the sets. I'd be happier if *we* were their target market for more new products, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  The Harry Potter Set Poll (was Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!)

(...) highly scientific(1) Harry Potter poll: (URL) a week or so, I shall mail the results to Lego. Have fun. Scott A (1) If you are one of those parents who has a kid who as only ever read a Harry Hotter book (and on others) - but now bores all (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: HP-Set-Pictures at 1000steine.de

(...) Why can't it be in a smaller set!? That looks awsome, and all of the hair. Josh (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) THANKS René! Glad you did it! After being exposed to these pictures the second I enter Bricklug chat this morning (THANKS JEFF) I can definitely say I like them. While some have already harped on the Juniorization of the sets and the crappy (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Make that three-headed. (...) I can't make up my mind. I can see some good pieces, and other hideous ones. And those sets only look half-official. Hard to see. I'm not getting my hopes up. But those are only half-bad. (Horrible designs, but (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact