 Castle / 964
    Torturer —Mike Kane
   To further my mace idea a little bit, how about a dungeon torturer/executioner type dude to go along with it? We would get to see some nice torture instruments that way...how 'bout a cat-o-nine-tails? Mike (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Torturer —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Ummm, we have black single-tails. No? And the rest is never gonna happen -- keep dreaming... -- Richard (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Torturer —Jeff Thompson
   (...) torturer/executioner (...) Make your own? A yellow torso and arms (bare chested), with a black ninja hood over his head and black legs? -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)