 Castle / 9623
  Instructions only? was: Re: Harry Potter sets on Ebay

(...) only, not the sets themselves-- can someone who speaks German please confirm this? Still-- pretty cool looking. Kevin (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Instructions only? was: Re: Harry Potter sets on Ebay

(...) Larry P noticed this over on .trains, and I can verify it now that I've looked at it too. The auction has also been ended early with no winners, the seller striking all bids because his or her cats have "pitched into" the instructions tonight (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Instructions only? was: Re: Harry Potter sets on Ebay

Hello! (...) This is correct. (...) I guess: The seller got some pressure from LEGO and/or Warner Bros. not to sell these instroction books before the official release of the sets... He got cold feet (do you say this in English?) Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Instructions only? was: Re: Harry Potter sets on Ebay

(...) Cold feet it is. How would someone get hold of these instructions ? I guess the cats have to be printed somewhere... pete.w (nice to get a sneak peek...could it be the ultimate company teaser ?) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Instructions only? was: Re: Harry Potter sets on Ebay

(...) I think so also. (...) A lot of thing is printed in Germany, they are know for their quality work at this area. (...) Paulo (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)