 Castle / 9620
  Re: Harry Potter sets on Ebay

(...) YAY.. see pete.... told ya they'd use the Bellville roofs eventually for castles... Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter sets on Ebay

(...) I'm sorry to ask, but why is this a good thing? We had a perfectly good 1/2 octagon castle cone (red in Dragon Master sets), why is this asymmetrical belville style 1/2 cone a boon to us castle folk? The thing is practically designed to have (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)