 Castle / 9558
  Re: 1592 Legends remake

(...) Gotta agree with you on the trees. :) The very tall spruce is my absolute MOST desired piece, by a good million light years or so. :) The round trees would be nice, as well. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes: The very tall spruce is my absolute (...) Is that the one from the first ever knight's tournament set, the companion to yellow castle 375?? I only have one... (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)