 Castle / 9501
    Re: Teaser! —John J. Ladasky, Jr.
   Elin Övernäs: Wow. What a fantastic structure. Even more fantastic, however, is the quality of your photos. Large, sharp, and up-close -- I really feel like I'm walking inside the building! What camera are you using to take your pictures? -- John J. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Teaser! —Elin Övernäs
   Thanks John! I use a Sony DSC-F505 digital camera. At least that's what I think is called :) /Elin (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)