 Castle / 9495
    Re: Teaser! —Nathan McDowell
   (...) many black slopes in my life =). I love all the details in the tresury, especially the design of the 2 samurai gold horn things surrounding the jewel on the wall. (...) Very cool rendition of a Maiden of the Spear! She looks just like how I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Teaser! —Elin Övernäs
   (...) Thanks! Yes it is very big, right now it takes up half of our kitchen table, and that is without the courtyard :) (...) special (...) Robert (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)