 Castle / 9495 (+5)
  Re: Teaser!

(...) many black slopes in my life =). I love all the details in the tresury, especially the design of the 2 samurai gold horn things surrounding the jewel on the wall. (...) Very cool rendition of a Maiden of the Spear! She looks just like how I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) up the corners. That thing is going to be huuuuuuuuge. Which is good. :) James (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

Wow Elin, the palace is an amazing structure. It‘s very detailed despite the great size. You’ve done some interesting customizations. My favorite is the way you’ve used the big silver sword hilt to end a scepter. Can’t wait to see the rest. -L (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) Thanks! Yes it is very big, right now it takes up half of our kitchen table, and that is without the courtyard :) (...) special (...) Robert (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

Hello! (...) And I see: I'm not the only one who alters original LEGO... (URL) sorry! There ain't any knights in this gallery so it might be off topic in this group. But I've done some castle-related figures in the same way. Maybe I make some (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact