 Castle / 942
    Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight) —Doyle G. Nelson
   (...) Looks like Joan of arch time. :/ Time to get the fire ready! :) Lord Doyle of Nelsonshire (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight) —Mike Kane
   (...) Ah yes, a warrior babe. About time lego put another chick who can fight into the castle theme (besides that brown-haired chick from the Dark Forest). I most definitely will try to get her in any way that I can, even if I have to shell out a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)