 Castle / 9410 (+5)
  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) There's only one way to find out. This might be more a testing of the waters on their direction, or perhaps a test of the lego adult fanatic market, or just simply a way to make some money and make the hardcore happy - I'm not at all convinced (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: Crusader Fortress

<SNIP> (...) I put together a tan structure a few weeks ago and was hard pressed getting it to look just right myself. I like how you incorporated the wide variety of tan pieces (whatever happened to the Basic Brick?) to put it all together. I also (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

(...) Actually, the reissue should make collectors deleriously happy. Right now there are two major groups of people looking to buy out-of-production LEGO sets- set collectors (those who want to have a set for the sake of having the set) and (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) Thanks for responding! I can clarify this as such: In order to produce a set, they have to schedule it, run it, package it and all the other things that go into it. While this occurs, they can't run 'x' set now. They can only do 1 or the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact