 Castle / 9390 (+5)
  Re: help identifying set

(...) Sorry, 6039 twin arm launcher. maybe the minifig, but all other parts appear to have been together since their first assembly. (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: help identifying set

(...) By the sounds of it, what you have is a 6039 with a different minifig and stuff. (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Black Treasure Chest

Which set is the black treasure chest from?? is it a pirate accessory, I have certainly not seen it in a castle set - only brown and grey ones. -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Black Treasure Chest

(...) Not pirates, but Adventurers Egypt and Ninja... Richard Still baldly going... (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read

Mookie wrote: <snip> (...) Hi Tamyra, Actually I wouldn't have replied as the Tom's way, but my thoughts are pretty same about this kind of "cry baby attitude". Actually you already revealed the trick: "having a thicker skin". And not having great (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact