 Castle / 9360 (+5)
  Re: Red Dragon Head?

(...) No wonder he looks so grumpy! He's got a 'gator in his gullet! Good eye, Chris! Makes you wonder - isn't there a dragon or two in the Harry Potter stories? Maybe a red one? Kevin (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The BrickTopia Royal Palace

I hate me too's and Ditto's... though Brad, great job! I love all the details you added with the freestyle wheels and the rounded half arches. I'm still trying to decide if I like the arches on their sides with the bottom showing... though (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read

(...) I must also offer my own apologies to everyone at Lugnet. Though I do not plan to continue to post regularly, it was wrong of me to say that everyone here attributes to Lugnet's problem. However, that does not remove the fact that Lugnet still (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) Now there's a resonable counter to my statement :) Actually, I find what you wrote there quite interesting, and would be interested in seeing your grading system when it is finished as well. (...) Well, it would probably be in their own (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read

(...) Then grow up and deal with it, you're wrong. Do you actually believe that people MUST read all of your (or anyone's) posts, and comment on them, rather than "ignoring" them, or "looking over" them? GROW UP, the world owes you NOTHING, you (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact