 Castle / 9355 (+5)
  Re: Crusader Fortress

(...) the new tan bricks to model Crusader castles. I have a partially completed 6080/375 type castle sitting in a corner. I'm hoping for more bulk tan bricks (and hopefully tan castle walls!) so I can get it finished. You did a great job with all (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Red Dragon Head?

I was looking at the new Jurassic Park sets, and while looking at <set:1371>, it struck me...look at the tongue on that beast. That's a dragon head! You can clearly make out the nostril hole and front teeth, as well as the shape of the underside of (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

Mostly haven't been in this thread, short on time earlier this week. Here's my take overall. Anthony: go ahead and feel that Guarded Inn wasn't the best first release item. Not everyone agrees, I think it *WAS* a great first release but you gave (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Crusader Fortress

Great job, Jon! I love all the pictures, but the first one especially really sets the mood for the whole gallery. I like some of the details you've included, such as the grey bricks mixed in, the wood-style bricks (what are they called?), and the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read

Anthony, I 'm posting because I was the person that possibly branded you a complainer. I'd like you to read this whole post objectively, so I'd like to offer my apology in advance, hoping that you'll see a few things differently, and continue to be (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact