 Castle / 9340 (+5)
  Re: Crusader Fortress

(...) the research glider. in white, It is also the cavalry flag pole in the WW sets (...) Thanks Suz, considering the source, This type of compliment is especially gratifying. I love your Rhine Barge, and a long time ago, I "borrowed" your women (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

It's too bad no one reads posts anymore, they just reply for the sake of replying. Maybe I should return your favor Jimmy and just reply without reading what you've written. (...) by (...) wanted (...) sell (...) things (...) say (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) Obviously you have already mastered this style. (top posted too, how.... inconsiderate) <MASSIVE SNIPPAGE TO FOLLOW> the previous players, (...) This 'Dinky little set' is something I wish I'd known about in the times before my dark ages. I (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) little (...) cannot (...) on (...) to (...) this? (...) good (...) many (...) Yes, it might be good for parts, terrible for sales. You may not be aware, but for a company, having a product line go into thrift shops in such a large quantity is (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

I for one appreciate Anthony’s comments. Even though I too am among the countless who are enamored at its arrival. We write in a medium that presents itself as an open forum. Therefore, it is to be expected that some opinion will differ from the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact