 Castle / 9335 (+5)
  Re: Crusader Fortress

(...) colors are quite a contrast to their surroundings! I love the trees. Detailing on this whole face is really nice- (URL) like this 'double flag' trick. what type of pole is that? is it two light saber rods? (URL) type of Lion Head columns, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Crusader Fortress

(...) I'm having trouble coming up with ww ideas right now, i figured I should start building and see what comes (...) That scala bread really comes in handy! (...) I was hoping to get a Date palm tree look, not a Coconut palm. building like this (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

[warning, non-Castlehead posting] (...) I agree. This was the best Castle set LD could have released as a Legend. Its price point makes it attainable to all LEGO buyers and it was ranked highest on Lugnet. (...) At the risk of this sounding like a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Crusader Fortress

(...) <snip> (...) authentic, to my eyes, and the lack of variety in the parts gives it a very spartan, holy-place-in-the-desert feel to it. But what really blew me away was this picture: (URL) scene. I've got new wallpaper, now. Thanks, James (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Crusader Fortress

(...) You, Frank, Shiri, Pawel, and some others have quietly been "tutoring" me with your creations and ideas for about a year and a half. I've built lego all my life, but until I found lugnet, I built all the same stuff over and over. When Making (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact