 Castle / 9315 (+5)
  Re: Worth the wait?

I see the set is in the database... So how long has this page been waiting to be activated? :-) (URL) D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:3B207648.F46381...ate.com... (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait?

Heh heh Actually, you have Jen Boger to thank for her speedy response to the news today. (She just made the page) -Suz (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Extra! Extra! Lego Direct to reissue guarded inn!

(...) I wonder if that is why they are doing the pre-orders. I wonder if the set aare created and ready to go or if they are waiting to see how many they need? I think I'm going to have to rebuild my Blacksmith (I hope I can find all of the furnace (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait?

(...) Right. Because if you had, barring any explicit release, you'd have to continue not saying whether you knew in advance or not. (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

I know I shall be the only one with this opinion, but frankly I am saddened by the re-release of the Guarded Inn. Yes, I will buy one or two, I'm not saying it's a bad set. I've always wanted one. HOWEVER I see no redeemable feature that would make (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact