 Castle / 9295 (+10)
  Re: Neo-Oz Update: 2.82 MB of new Chaos ZERO and ZERO images.

(...) I will post a new section on my web page with all the projects (mechs and battleships) which I have wanted to build in the future. Until then, lets just say that I wanted to build a personal version of XXXG-01D2 and upgrade ZERO to Wing Zero. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Extra! Extra! Lego Direct to reissue guarded inn!

In case you werent aware, lego direct is to reissue the guarded inn (this is the july surprise) Go check lugnet.lego.announce for the full scoop from brad justus of lego direct. (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Extra! Extra! Lego Direct to reissue guarded inn!

(...) So I was wrong about the July suprise, but I am too happy to feel like an idiot. Only one question remains. how many will you get? Michael (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Extra! Extra! Lego Direct to reissue guarded inn!

(...) At least 4. Possibly 8. Frank (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  wow. Wow! WOW!

I fafiate from the LEGO hobby for a few months. I move to another state. I log in to LUGNET on a whim, and what do I see? Reissues of Guarded Inn, Pirate ships, & more... J, with most of his LEGO in storage, darnit. (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: wow. Wow! WOW!

(...) Ah, where have you settled now? I'm sure you mentioned it. I'm disappointed we didn't manage to hook up over Christmas, but that's a pretty hectic time. Frank (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Extra! Extra! Lego Direct to reissue guarded inn!

(...) I will probobly look into getting at least 1, depending on the cost to get it from shop @ home, get it to someone in the us or europe then have them send it to me. If I do it, I would probobly do a larger order than this, probobly with a MOT (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Extra! Extra! Lego Direct to reissue guarded inn!

(...) I'm queued up for 4 (or will be tomorrow). But before I order, I have to figure out if my wife was serious when she said "11". (yikes!) James (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Worth the wait?

Hey folks, I told you about what could happen in July didn't I? :) Oh man, there were so many times I just wanted to blurt it out, but didn't. At first I thought people were going to form a lynching party when everybody realized that I couldn't tell (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Extra! Extra! Lego Direct to reissue guarded inn!

Right now I'm beginning to wonder about quantity? If everyone intends to get at least 4 around here, and if the ‘Legends’ series is displayed at Lego.com and in the Lego Mania Magazine…is there a possibility that this item could sell-out? I'm (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact