 Castle / 9275 (+5)
  Re: The BrickTopia Royal Palace

Matt Brooks <mbrooks@sonic.net> wrote in message news:3B1BDBB7.5B9BDD...nic.net... (...) Thanks for the compliments. Actually, the story behind these buildings usually doesn't solidify until after the shell of the building is completed. At this (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Color me confused

(...) I have a couple copies of 2586 Chess King and it indeed has a dark grey torso with red arms. Christopher Pisciotti Loch Forest (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  castle

I have been collecting neat lego pieces. Have thousands. I don't have a camera yet so Let me know what set it comes from and I may have it. Lots of castle walls and other pieces, don't know what they are for. You will like the price guranteed. (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  castle

I have been collecting neat lego pieces. Have thousands. I don't have a camera yet so Let me know what set it comes from and I may have it. Lots of castle walls and other pieces, don't know what they are for. You will like the price guaranteed. (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  oops

oops two posts.. sorry (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact