 Castle / 9222
Re: 375 visors for superheroes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 11:50:40 GMT

Actually Dave, I used the same visor on an aquanauts white armor a few years
back for a superhero named Phobius... Dont ask me..it was a long time ago.
If i can reconstruct him I'll take a pic and post it.

Catch you cats later!
-the Rascal King

In lugnet.castle, David Simmons writes:
Greetings all,

I had the great fortune to find a Classic Castle visor in black (my first
one!) as well as a red torso with the three-color shield design in a bag of
used parts today.  After finding a helmet without the raised chin guard to
accompany the visor, I managed to reconstruct a mighty imposing knight.

After looking at the visor for awhile, I thought about how the look of it
would lend itself very well to the appearance of a superhero.  Has anyone
ever used a Classic Castle visor in this way?  I think it would look pretty
neat.

Dave