 Castle / 9088
    Re: My Inn :) —Shiri Dori
   (...) corner of the building; I like the diagonal/curved part, nice touch. You definitely didn't just build a cube with a roof. ;-) (I'm paraphrasing you from when you coomented on *my* inn... way back when ;-) I like the idea of barrels in the (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: My Inn :) —Tamyra Teed
   Thanks Shiri, glad you liked it :) and yes, it's not a box with a roof! hehehehe I'd like to put a little more detail into the walls... though I need more bricks.. I have too much of my village still built and I'm not willing to rip anything apart (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)